A day with the winemaker includes:
- Meeting one winemaker from our programs (depends on availability)
- Visit the winery, vineyard, tasting room
- Tasting all of his wines from the barrel, fermentation tank and bottle
- Snacks during or before/after tastings
- Wine paired lunch with the winemaker himself
- Inside look into wine making lifestyle of Croatian winemakers
140 euros per person (shared up to 6 people)
160 euros per person (private)
Book this excursion
[easy_form adaywith style=”none” submit=”Reservation successfully sent” subsubmit=”Check your email for confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation promptly, check your Spam folder.” credit=”Reservation complete” subcredit=”You’ll receive an email with the reservations details” resourcename=”Room” price=”1″ pers=”1″ resource=”799″ multiple=”full” validate=”Reservation successfully verified” subvalidate=”Check your email for confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation promptly, check your Spam folder”]
More about this excursion
Have you ever wondered how does a winemaker’s day look like? Well this is your chance to find out. Let us take you to the private estates of some boutique winemakers in Split area and spend a day with them tasting, talking about future blends, walking the vineyard and watching (or helping) him tend to it.
Of course the day is going to end with some amazing wine and food cooked by winemaker or his family especially with for you. If you want, you can even join in on the cooking and learn about Croatian food first hand.
Take pictures, ask questions and get amazing insight into wine making lifestyle directly from the source.