The Krka National Park & Dining Excursion includes:
- Transfer to/from Krka National Park
- Private guided tour of the park
- Boat ride with visit to Visovac Island
- English speaking guide
After a visit to Krka, we’ll treat you to a traditional Croatian dining experience of your choice. Dining options include:
- Tasting menu at Pellegrini in Šibenik town, the finest restaurant in northern Dalmatia
- Wine-paired dinner at a winery just outside of Split, unique dishes paired with wines from the winery
- 12 hour Skradin risotto, slow cooked to perfection, even made Anthony Bourdain scream in awe
- Lamb on a spit, another traditional Dalmatian dish, served in a restaurant near Krka. It is unlike any other lamb in the world.
170 euros per person for 2 people
150 euros per person for 3 people
130 euros per person for 4 people
Book this excursion
[easy_form krkaparkdining style=”none” submit=”Reservation successfully sent” subsubmit=”Check your email for confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation promptly, check your Spam folder. ” credit=”Reservation complete” subcredit=”You’ll receive an email with the reservations details” resourcename=”Room” price=”1″ pers=”1″ resource=”738″ multiple=”full” validate=”Reservation successfully verified” subvalidate=”Either make additional reservations or submit”]
More about this excursion
Krka falls are one of the most exciting and beautiful sites in Croatia. Roški slap, Visovac I Skradinski Buk are sights that melt even the hardest of hearts. We can take you on a walk through the park, take a boat ride on the river and visit Visovac or you can cool yourself in chilly waters of river Krka.
Finish the day on a high note, with one of our gourmet dining options.