Hvar Fishing Experience includes:
- Private speed boat, fuel and skipper
- Drive to southern side of Hvar island
- Snorkeling and swimming at Paklinski (Pakleni) Islands
- Net fishing with local fisherman
- Traditional lunch made with seasonal ingredients, fish caught in nets and local wine
- Full day excursion
300 euros per person for 2 people
260 euros per person for 3 people
220 euros per person for 4 people
Book this excursion
More about this excursion
Let us take you to island Hvar, year after year proclaimed to be one of the best 10 islands in the world. Paklinski, also called Pakleni, islands surrounding Hvar hide some of the best and weirdest restaurants on the Adriatic, as well as some spectacular beaches and rocks for snorkeling.
You will drink amazing whites and reds from the vineyard in front of the restaurant, taste fish caught around the surrounding islands, drink indigenous Dalmatian grappas and try some delicacies not possible to find elsewhere. Hvar town itself is a feast for the eyes with it´s rich history, 16th century fortress towering over the center, the oldest public theatre in Europe and a lot more.