The Olive Oil Tour of Split includes:
- Visit and tasting at factory
- Tour of production area
- Visit and tasting at winery that produces olive oil
- Visit to olive grove and oldest olive tree in Dalmatia
- Lunch/Dinner at old watermill (production tour) including wine and homemade bread
- Private transfer and English speaking guide
140 euros per person (shared, up to 6 people)
160 euros per person (private)
Book this excursion
More about this excursion
Olive oil is one of the most important products in Dalmatia. Historically speaking, people were living off olive oil or wine production. Everything else was just nuances. Depending on your time and budget you can take a full tour and learn about olive oil, visit amazing olive groves, see a 700-year-old (working) watermill and have lunch in amazing nature by the river one of Game of Thrones filming sets in Split.
Alternatively, jump in the car with us, learn a bit about Dalmatian olive oil, taste at a factory and winery and be back to Split in time to have a nice walk through old town Split and a romantic dinner on your own.